Tuesday, 1 December 2009

My pledge for Hundred Days project

I rather like lists. Writing them, reading them, ticking them off.
It's in my blood, my grandfather is a master list maker.
I'm good at making lists...

To do lists. New Year's resolution lists.
Pages long.

I tick some off and feel better about myself but I never get to the end.
Some just remain, year after year.

I need to spring into action. I need some deadlines. I need to be more adventurous and stop procrastinating. Life, like me, is rather short. I turned 27 a while ago and my friend (kindly) pointed out that I only had 3 years to do all those things I had hoped to do before I turned 30.

Josie Long's project 100 days to make me a better person will hopefully help me to tick off some of those things.

I pledge to do one new thing each day for the next 100 days, starting on 1st Dec 09. So that's trying something for the first time, going somewhere I've not been, seeing something I've not seen before.

It may just make me a better person.
It will at the very least make me better at playing 'I Have Never' in the pub...

I'm asking other people to suggest some of the things to do too, to push me and see what they think I should do that I've not before. So let me know if you have anything to try over the next 100 days and I'll do my best....

No comments:

Post a Comment