Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Day 8. Filmed and featured in the first episode of 'Anton Karma Reunion'


Today I co-starred in the first episode of new sitcom, 'Anton Karma Reunion'.

I've not had much previous acting, filming or directing experience. Not that you can tell from our expertly crafted work of genius. I was off work today with a rotten cold and cough so couldn't get out of the house to do anything new for the first time so we had to get creative.

Florence suggested that we make a little film. So we did, perhaps rather misguidedly but at least it meant I completed a first for today and but I did my first that is to have made the first episode of 'Anton Karma Reunion': a brand new little show documenting the reunion of my flatmates Jenny and Florence in 10 years time.

Laughter is indeed very good medicine.

Florence now wants to make a series...I am a little concerned about what I may have started. Good to get her involved in doing something new with me.

2 comments:

  1. When will it air?

    Very much enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm well I'm not sure if the world is quite ready for this particular show yet. It may be just too cutting edge for mainstream audiences... It is available to view online for those who are very cunning but I won't be sharing the link just yet! The first review of Episode 1 is 'very GCSE drama'.

    ReplyDelete