Okay so I'm still not managing to push the boundaries and do the most exciting of new things over the last few days but I am blaming being generally under the weather and full of snot for this...
I shall do more challenging things in the near future as I am forced to address that list...
For now, I was happy to simply discover the music of CocoRosie. I'd heard their name but never listened to their music. The unusual mechanical, scratching almost Dalek sounds that ran through the first record Jenny played it intrigued me and on listening to more I am surprised I've not encountered them/been forced to listen to them before as really up my street. I like this sisterly duo and reminds me of a more electronic Peggy Sue and other favourites of mine so a good find and happy I've caught on to them late in the game... I shall be listening to more and they provided the perfect musical backdrop as I baked gingerbread matroushkas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment