Saturday, 30 January 2010

Day 60. Head over heels...

Gosh- Day 60 already! Only 40 more to go...yet so many more on my list to tackle. I'm realising more and more that whilst there are some things that I have to make myself do for the first time and cross off my list, there are many firsts which are stumbled upon, which invite me to undertake them organically and that I just have to keep my eyes and ears open to looking out for firsts each day and they have started to present themselves more and more.

The unexpected ones that I couldn't have imagined to set out to do- the surprises- are often the most fun ones.

Today, in keeping with the love theme of this week, I did something for the first time to express my feelings for someone I like. I can't say what though as that would be telling and spoil it really. I might be able to share later.

So the thing I did for the first time today that I can share is that I used a cobblers for the first time. I got my new boots re-heeled and it is revolutionary! Up to now I've owned lots of pairs of vintage shoes that I've ground down so much that I've walked around wonkily for months like a pirate. Now I've seen the light and realise my feet need suffer no more. A little first but a practical one.

No comments:

Post a Comment