Thursday, 7 January 2010

Day 37. Walked to work through the snow

Today the 'adverse weather conditions' (ahem- London,pull yourself together, it's just a few inches of snow)meant that I fulfilled one of the things I've been meaning to do for a while and I walked to work.

Well, I walked half of the way from Liverpool Street anyway. So it's a half first (the rest to do when not so snowy perhaps). Was a pretty good walk along the river and I hope to do it in Spring and Summer more. Provided a calming, scenic start to my day and reminded me that walking is great time for thinking. I need to start walking places more again.

Love how the snow transforms the city too and makes everything slow down a bit and look rather lovely (until the gritters turn it into slush that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment