I experienced Oxford Street during the January sales for the first time.
It was not a pleasurable experience. I won't be doing it again if I can help it;.
I bought a few items but none of which were actually on sale. Darn those capitalist clever shop people and their cunning ways.
I did manage to resist purchasing a pair of 5 inch heels with studs on which for a good half hour I was convinced my life would be incomplete without. They were reduced from £75 to £40...hence I felt I needed them suddenly. Then I remembered I have very little money or occasion to wear such sexy footwear. Plus I can't walk in heels. Most men could walk better than I in heels. So I walked away and later bought some cheap boring shoes instead.
A better person? Not as glamourous and slightly less broke a person perhaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment