I was lucky enough to enjoy cinnamon cream for the first time as part of the most delicious Indian meal I've had.
The day before I'd had a disappointingly bland meal at a Brick Lane restaurant and so it was a lovely surprise to be able to share in the yummiest Indian feast I've had before at the end of a long day at work.
The feast was cooked by one of the artists that I spoke about in the previous post and a group of young people, it was full of flavour and better than anything I've had at restaurants (even better than Mumtaz in Bradford I think I dare say). I would've been happy to pay lots for it but enjoying it for free was a special treat.
Homemade samosas, lemon rice, many different chicken dishes perfectly spiced, yoghurt, chutneys, lots of lots of succulent paneer, lentilly goodness. All served on a leaf and with love.
Plus rounded off by the new discovery of cinnamon cream (something I will definitely be making now) with rice pudding and mango puree. YUMMY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment