
Today I went to a rehearsal for a new choir forming at my workplace for the first time.
I was in school choirs but this was the first time that I was part of an adult choir.
It was fun and I enjoyed singing. I forget how much I enjoy singing and it definitely makes you a happier and better person, I think. It's great for feeling a sense of community and bonding with people being part of a choir and I'll be going along to future practices to keep learning the songs and learning how to sing better.
This also ties into my recent watching of Glee for the first time. What fun- I've had their version of Journey's Don't Stop Believing going around my head on a loop and I love it. I hope that this choir can get a little bit of that cheese factor in there somehow....
Me too - to the Journey song going round in my head. :-)
ReplyDelete