Saturday, 9 January 2010

Day 39. Was a Yes Woman

I thought it was Day 38 today? Hmmm, I've lost a day somewhere...

Today I decided on the tube to work that I'd try a day of saying 'Yes'. I am a fan of Danny Wallace's work and thought I'd try the saying Yes to anything asked of me today. I was a little scared but also excited at what this might bring...

I did say Yes to all that was asked of me today but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) there was actually nothing that challenging. I did everything that was asked of me at work but that's just being a can-do and good worker I suppose.

I also said that I'd be up for going along to several events and trips in the future which should be good but nothing was actually asked of me today. I guess it wasn't a very demanding day and perhaps I am a naturally agreeable person. No-one asked me to sign up to charities or buy anything I didn't want to. Hell, the waitress didn't even ask me if I wanted dessert or another drink with dinner to say yes to (darn it).

Being a YES woman is easier than it appears it seems (today it was anyway). I like discovering I'm naturally more positive than I previously realised.

I really must step up my game and try some more exciting first over this weekend. Perhaps shall try squish in quite a few gooduns over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment