How can it be that I am a day behind yet again? I think I catch up but no....Am I working to a different calendar to everyone else?
Ah well, on Tuesday I double tossed for the first time.
Yes indeed, you better believe it. For Shrove Tuesday, I tossed 2 pancakes at the same time. One big wok, one little pan in each hand. Both landed in the pans and tasted yummy yum yum.
It's all in the wrist action...
Nuttella, banana, toffee sauce and double cream was my favourite combination of the evening.
So much fun to be had with friends, some flour, eggs and a bit of cow juice.
I have to express my outrage at the following story about pancakes...the feminist in me rises up to protest. Who do these new young Blue Peter presenters think they are? Grr...
Now what to give up for Lent? I think 100 days idea to TAKE UP something rather than giving up something is much better idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment