Somehow I seem to have skipped a day and am 24 hours behind everyone- can't work out where this went wrong so answers on a postcard please...
Anyway, today is Monday 8 March and I went to Ealing for the first time.
I haven't really explored this part of London much before (don't really feel that familiar with the wild west of london) but my old school bus the trusty 65 that I got on daily for however many years listed it's final destination as Ealing Broadway. Lots of my hockey sticks and PE kits probably ended up there yet I had not been.
Today, on a snowy day off from work, I ventured there and discovered that it has many of the same shops as Kingston, people who like parkas and is not a good place to keep hold of gloves.
I lost mine which was rather sad. Perhaps someone can photograph one for this project though and that will make me a little happier.
I also visited someone's house for the first time and met several people for the first time whilst there so ticked off some more firsts today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment